Policies and Terms & Conditions
Phone: 0800 287 275
Email: [email protected]
Please note, there is a PDF version of our Terms & Conditions at the bottom of this page.
Summer – 8.00am – 7.00pm
Winter – 8.30am – 6.00pm
Summer – 8.00am – 3.00pm (Closed Mondays & Tuesdays)
Winter – 8.30am – 2.30pm (Closed Mondays & Tuesdays)
Check in / Departure
All parties must report to the reception on arrival. Late arrivals will only be permitted by prior arrangement.
|Check in’s||Accommodation and Sites from 2pm onwards|
|Departures||By 10am on day of departure, if you require a later departure you are welcome to stay another night please contact the office.|
Emergency – in the event of an emergency, dial 111 and then immediately contact the office/manager. In event of a Civil Defence event, if you hear a continuous on-off siren, evacuate the campground and head to higher ground as highlighted in red on the map.
Security – safely store your belongings, lock doors and close windows when not around your site. Please report any suspicious behaviour to the office/ Park management.
Speed – a maximum limit of 5km applies to every one on the campground. Please watch out for children and bikes, they are unpredictable.
Visitors – visitors are welcome, but must park out of the gates and are required to leave by 10pm.
Children – Parents or caregivers are responsible for children at all times. Children under the age of 6yrs old must be accompanied to all facilities.
- Snapper Café (onsite cafe owned by us) for breakfasts and lunches Wednesday – Sunday.
- Camp shop: a large range of drinks, snacks and ice creams, as well as some basic camping needs and health products are available at the camp reception.
- Wifi: Our site has a brand new Wifi network throughout the park. Free wifi (max 10GB per day) is available to all full paying guests.
- TV room Sky TV available in the Lounge.
- Kitchen shared kitchen facilities available.
- BBQ areas – two new BBQ areas are situated in the park.
- Relocated and improved kids playground – now includes the much loved jumping pillow!
- Disabled bathroom is situated in the main toilet block.
- Showers all showers have $1 coin charge for 5 minute shower.
- Dump stations two stations are available for greywater/sewerage disposal.
Washing machines (3) takes 2 x $2 coins = $4 charge
Dryers (2) takes 2 x $2 coins = $4 charge
Are available free of charge. Please clean after use and inform reception if the gas bottle is empty.
No open fires (includes candles, fireworks and flamed BBQ fires) are permitted on the premises and any fires on the beach must have a permit issued by FENZ and meet Napier City Council requirements.
- Playground, trampolines and jumping pillow available.
- Large chess set for use at anytime
Electrical lead hire Available at reception.
Cooking utensils Available at reception.
Most hires have a Bond requirement, which is returned upon undamaged and cleaned items being returned to the office.
Please treat our property with pride and respect. Leave all facilities as you found them – neat and tidy, and please report any damage or condition that needs management’s attention.
Cooking – in consideration of other guests we do not allow cooking of seafood, curries or other spicy/ oderifious foods in units or the shared and confined kitchen.
Recycling – Please use our designated recycling centres as intended, separating items into the correct waste containers so we can all do our bit for the environment.
Dump stations and Bathrooms – DO NOT put sanitary pads, nappies or other objects down the toilets or dump stations. Use the appropriate rubbish bins provided.
EV charging – No EV vehicles are to be charged on site. Please do not attempt to charge any Electric Vehicles from units or any other power source at the park. Anyone found charging their vehicles through any unauthorised source will be fined $200 and risks being asked to leave the park, without refund. Our wiring and systems are not designed to carry any EV charging load at this point. EV charging can be found at the BP fuel station, 300m north on SH2.
Please note excessive cleaning costs or damaged property will be charged to your credit card.
Conduct, Noise, Disturbance Policy
We are a campground and accommodation provider for everyone. Please don’t put us in the position where we have to deal with
complaints from other users about you and/ or your guests behaviour. If you are having fun at the expense of others, then you need develop an awareness around your own behaviour and actions. Failure to do this, results in us asking you to leave without any refunds.
• Noise policy – Quietness between 10.00pm and 8.00am.
• No Smoking Policy – No smoking is allowed in units or around
• No Drugs are permitted. The matter will be reported to Police
and you will be asked to leave without warning.
• Alcohol – Excessive drinking and party’s/ noise are forbidden –
you will be asked to leave without warning.
• No Bad language or swearing at all times.
• Reasonable behaviour and dress standard at all times.
• Consideration to all other guests must be shown at all times.
If any of these rules, regulations or health and safety requirements are breached, you may be required to leave the Park without refund. We ask for your cooperation so that your stay and the stay of other guests is as enjoyable as possible.
|Infant:||less than one year old.|
|Child:||one year to 14 years.|
|Adult:||15 years and over.|
• This policy only applies to direct bookings with this property.
• If you have booked through a 3rd party you have agreed to their cancellation policy, as well as all other policies of this property.
• A booking is a contract. A booking is only confirmed only once a deposit has been paid (see payment policy).
• Camp management retain the right to alter cabin or site arrangements to accommodate broader business needs.
• All bookings remain at the discretion of the manager/ owners. Management reserve the right to refuse entry, at its sole discretion, if it believes the party;
o It is not the person named on the reservation or the person named on the credit card or not unauthorised
for the use of the card, or is not able to pay for any additional charges
o may not respect the rules of the property or acts in a manner likely to affect other guests rights of enjoyment.
o may cause damage to the property of the camp or other guests
o may exhibit socially unacceptable behaviour
o is younger than 18 years and not accompanied by a responsible person over that age.
o is concealing an unauthorised people or animals.
o The party is not of the character needed to operate within a campground environment.
• From time to time we may offer special rates or discounts to various group memberships or specials. If you qualify, you may
only apply one discount offer per stay.
• Your booking allocates only one vehicle per site. Please advise at the time of booking if you have a trailer or Boat and we will do our best to accommodate. There may be additional charges of $10 per extra unit.
• A booking is confirmed only once a deposit has been paid – the deposit is the greater of one nights stay or 50% of the booking total. Please note, one night bookings, peak periods and long weekends require payment in full to confirm the booking, unless otherwise agreed with Management. Our website only calculates 50% deposit so you may be contacted for further payment if your booking falls into these categories.
• Bookings made online via our website will require payment in full if booking is within 90 days.
• If you have booked via a 3rd party that payment policy applies.
• ‘The balance of all bookings is payable on check-in/ arrival.
• A Credit card is also required for an in-print, which will be charged for any extra’s, lost property or damage caused during your stay. Please look after this property as if it was your pride and joy!
• An automatic surcharge of 2.5% will be added to payments by credit card payments (this includes debit cards). This is not refundable upon cancellation.
Seasonal Booking Payment Policy
Long weekends and Public Holidays require payment in full at time of booking to confirm your stay. In addition to the standard ‘payment policy’ additional Peak Season (20th December to 15 February) policies apply:
• A minimum of three nights’ stay
• Deposit requirements;
o 50% on booking
o Balance of booking value due on arrival
The standard payment policy to apply.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
• If you have booked via a 3rd party that cancellation policy applies.
• Cancellations for reservations are not refundable where they are;
o Within 31 days before Peak season, public holidays or school holiday bookings; or
o Within 14 days before all other booking’s;
• If a cancellation is made and qualifies for a refund a “refund processing fee” of $50.00 will be deducted per site or room booked.
• Refunds will only be processed to the payment source received and within 10 days.
• No refunds are given for;
o early departure on booked dates
o Weather conditions
• Covid cancellations – we no longer accept COVID cancellations due to isolation requirements being removed. If you have COVID and have concerns about your stay, please contact the office.
Please note, all credits are at the sole discretion of Management and are only valid when agreed to by both parties. Accommodation booked using credits must be on dates prior to the credit expiry – booking dates cannot be after the expiry. No credits are transferrable or refundable.
Damages/ Cleaning Policy
• Wilful or Accidental damage: A guest will be responsible for any damage to the unit/ cabin/ property, loss of property or income.
These costs include;
o the direct repair costs;
o the daily accommodation costs at carded rates, until the room is able to be let.
• Additional cleaning: We reserve the right to charge an addition cleaning charge if $200 per night if the condition of the room has been left in an unsatisfactory condition requiring extra cleaning.
We are Pet friendly at the sole discretion of management and under strict conditions. Having a dog on this site is a privilege not a right and we are not a kennel. These rules are very clear and failure to follow will result in you being asked to leave the campsite.
• The rules apply to all guests, at all times.
• You must volunteer you have a dog and it must be noted on your booking. A charge of $50 applies to non-declared animals.
• Dogs are not permitted in the peak period (20th December to 15 February).
• Dogs are not permitted in any units, except;
o Units 301 which are designated Dog units. You are only able to book this directly with the property. A cleaning fee of $50 applies to all Dog unit bookings.
• There are designated area’s within the campground map where dogs are/ are not permitted, including camp sites. Please call our office or ask when you arrive what sites allow dogs. If you book sites that do not allow dogs (such as our Beachfront Sites), you will be moved to a dog friendly site in the dog area.
• Dogs are not to remain in the campground without their owners. If you go out, your dog goes with you.
• All dogs must be on a lead at all times, especially during the night and toilet stops.
• You must have a bag and collect any droppings and place in rubbish bins, at all times.
• Your dog must not cause noise or other nuisance events. Please ensure you are the party to control your dog to avoid the embarrassment of management asking you to leave.
Please read our policy in-depth. Our biggest issue is guests believe the rules apply to everyone except themselves! Please don’t make us hold you to account, because if you are unwilling to follow our generous rules, you will be asked to leave without warning. This sort of behaviour ruins it for all.
Health and Safety Policy
All powered sites must use an approved RCD safety switch lead that is tag tested.
All Campervans and Caravans that visit the campground must be certified self-contained, have a current electrical WOF and a Gas